Thursday, June 4, 2009

He's such a lucky doll.


Mr. Scraps is so lucky he has a creator like me.


For now, I have given him a mattress to sleep on.
Complete with blankie! :D





He is also very privileged because to make him more comfortable, I have made an armchair for him!



And he does look very comfortable doesn't he?



Anyway, what has Mr. Scraps been doing recently?

Mr. Scraps followed me, the creator, to my cousins's house for a sleepover party!


He enjoyed playing the dance mat.







And raiding their computer.




He also made some new friends.





Though sometimes when I was busy playing with my cousins, he felt abandoned...



Awh... Poor thing...


Mr. Scraps is happy to be back at home sweet home now.


Keep checking back for more Mr. Scraps!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment